Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hosting Florida Atlantic

They got 5 guys in the backfield. That execution was as bad as the call to go for it on 4th and a long 1.

Why on earth would you pass up a fg to make it a 2 score game in the 4th qtr????????????
Feels like Tucker is calling the game. This is not a very good team. Not impressed with coaching and team discipline is garbage. So many penalties.

Announcers should stop talking about how Haladay doesn’t wear gloves and instead talk about how much he sucks at football.

FAU can’t throw the ball (unless they have 3rd and long) and still they have 220yds rushing thru 3.5 quarters.

140 yards in penalties. Has there been an FAU drive that wasn’t extended by a penalty?

If Glover and Foster can't get separation against this d then they need to move on from them and see what the kids can do.

There should be a delay of game penalty for a player if their helmet comes off so easily so many times.

It's a win.

Chiles is 18 and making his first college start so I'll give him a pass.

Defense made more plays in this game than the entire season last year so I guess that's a plus.

Smith wouldn't go away from Carter even though he was outplayed badly by Lynch-Adams.

Smith wouldn't kick the chip shit fg to make it a 2 score game in the 4th.

Penalties Penalties Penalties

Smith better be much better next week

FAU WRs seemed to know what to do when their QB scrambled. Courtney Hawkins has some work to do and decisions to make.

And Carter needs to be put on notice.

At first I wondered if maybe Lynch-Adams was getting more room bc the defense was looking for pass plays when he was in but he looking back, he was breaking early contact and running through tackles while Carter was going down so easily - he got solo tackled all night long and only hit one or two seems all night.

Back