Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I can finally relax. Thanks to 105.1

learjet069

Just broke in on lions talk that harbaugh seen leaving the airport with his michigan hat on. He was heading to his hotel, and will comment tomorrow. I know it was pretty much done but I'm good now. I know now it's 100% locked down. Go blue!

And the contract has been signed per 105.1 as well. Love hearing that breaking news sound lol

I don't post often. Someone has to be able to find an airport pic of him and the hat. Reporters were everywhere

I don't post often. Someone has to be able to find an airport pic of him and the hat. Reporters were everywhere

https://twitter.com/ByAZuniga/status/549705718719594496/photo/1

B6DycEqIEAIir8C.jpg

I have no doubt that we will get a tweet from Shefter soon that Mark Davis is on his way to try and talk to Harbaugh

Contract is signed and it is 6yr 48 mil. I have seen people say it is fully funded by booster donations.

Was this "Breaking New with Mort Crim?" I love Drew and Mark

Holy shit I just lost it. :lmao::lmao:

No kidding; that pic made me laugh out loud, which is good because I had read and seen something upsetting not long before that.

Thanks, Gulo, for making me feel better.

Back