Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I like Brady Hoke, but HORRIBLE coaching

Can't disagree much with that. Navarre never learned to go through progressions. Henne never learned to scramble behind the line with eyes downfield or to throw the touch pass over the first level of defenders and drop it in. Denard hasn't learned how to read the middle of the field. His throws should be outside the numbers, except for the occasional play action rollout or that play they used to run with RR where Denard fakes the run and hits the slot down the seam (first play against Illinois in 2010 to Roundtree). Other than that, there just is not a good chance of success.

I just can't get over his horrible inaccuracy and throwing from the back foot. He truly is a great guy, but......Fuckn A.

Can't disagree much with that. Navarre never learned to go through progressions. Henne never learned to scramble behind the line with eyes downfield or to throw the touch pass over the first level of defenders and drop it in. Denard hasn't learned how to read the middle of the field. His throws should be outside the numbers, except for the occasional play action rollout or that play they used to run with RR where Denard fakes the run and hits the slot down the seam (first play against Illinois in 2010 to Roundtree). Other than that, there just is not a good chance of success.
I loved that play. I thought for sure we would have seen that last night....

That play works 10/10. Seriously. Dileo down the seam for 15-20 yards.

come on guys... don't post film or pics of games from 2008-2010. that's just too painful.

Back