Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

In case you had any remaining doubts whether gun nuts are insane or not

"An enemy of the People of the Gun"

WTF?

LOL, yeah, I noticed that.

apparently they are a tribe that worships the Gun, like ancient peoples worshipped the sun.

. . . and I worship the pun, the fun or the nun - take your pick.

Last edited:
Nuns with Guns..

th

i said probably not.

(she asked why I was laughing and kept badgering me until I explained this thread)

I made a point to show her based on Champette's query.

I asked her if she had any response, and she said "it's kind of disgusting."

Thereon I asked her "the picture, or my response?"

She answered "Both. But you knew I would say that."

A young Black teen was shot in Denver trying to sell magazines ...knocked on a door after dark.

yes. less disgusting but still reprehensible were the Conservative commentators (who probably don't own guns themselves and wouldn't dream of actually rubbing shoulders with gun nuts) who attacked the family of the woman for seeking justice, instead of "taking time to grieve." fuck them.

if someone in my family was shot and killed while looking for help by some loonie, you better believe I would be out there demanding the police make an arrest and the DA files a murder charge, and those assholes would be too.

I think we need more details.

I don't own a gun, and would never want one in my house. Its unfortunately but was the woman knocking on the door or breaking in? I'm not sure if the house owner knew she was hurt after a car crash. Maybe he was scared, it was dark etc. I don't know but when you have to make a quick decision ..there thinking is probably "them or me".

I think the blame starts with laws. Some states allow someone to carry a gun just about anywhere..its crazy.

I'll tell you a story: Once when my parents were gone it was just me 17 years old and my 15 year old sister. We heard noises, someone broke in. Unless you've gone through that before you have no idea. Long story short it was a kid just trying to get warm, maybe 14 years old. He was lost. I broke his shoulder with my baseball bat but I didn't know who he was - I certainly wasn't going to ask. Its frightening.

I think we need more details.

I don't own a gun, and would never want one in my house. Its unfortunately but was the woman knocking on the door or breaking in? I'm not sure if the house owner knew she was hurt after a car crash. Maybe he was scared, it was dark etc. I don't know but when you have to make a quick decision ..there thinking is probably "them or me".

I think the blame starts with laws. Some states allow someone to carry a gun just about anywhere..its crazy.

I'll tell you a story: Once when my parents were gone it was just me 17 years old and my 15 year old sister. We heard noises, someone broke in. Unless you've gone through that before you have no idea. Long story short it was a kid just trying to get warm, maybe 14 years old. He was lost. I broke his shoulder with my baseball bat but I didn't know who he was - I certainly wasn't going to ask. Its frightening.

and just think... if you had a gun, you could've shot him in the face.

A young Black teen was shot in Denver trying to sell magazines ...knocked on a door after dark.

you can't judge the situation. the homeowner may have been scared!

scaaaared!!!!

being scared justifies killing someone. even if you just happen to be scared of members of a certain race or ethnic group.

Back