Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

link to broncos bears?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
zyxt9 said:
Just amazing how an at best Practice Squad level QB not only starts, but freaking ends up winning games in the last minute to perpetuate the BS spouted by his fans and the media.

5 pic 6 by the defense and Willis McGahee sure helps. Lol.

Who? I only ever hear the media say "Tim Tebow and the Broncos...", I was unaware there was any other specific player who ever played on that team, just figured they get scrubs out of the stands to play next to The Amazing Tebow every game.

I really hope you all aren't rooting for the Bears just cuz you hate Tebow.

Broncos D needs a turnover...preferably pick 6 or fumble return for TD

cmlfactor said:
I really hope you all aren't rooting for the Bears just cuz you hate Tebow.

No pretty sure everyone is pulling for the Broncos despite Tebow.

I don't think I've ever seen a game where neither team has a single timeout left with over 5 minutes remaining in the game.

tebow!!!! lol 11/13 after missing 11 in a row. best 4th qtr qb in the league lol

LMFAO...less than 5 minutes in the game, Tebow catches fire and Broncos finally score. It's like the NFL is scripting this crap. I'd rather a non-Tebow led Bronco team whip the Bears 100-0. I'll still be happy if Bears lose, but this perpetuation of "Tebow Time" is making me ill.

mhughes0021 said:
OMG! dumb broncos guy dropped the onside kick lol

The problem was they didn't have Tebow kick the onside kick to himself.

dumb ass barber runs out of bounds while den has no timeouts lol. sets up tebow time with a min left!

Back