Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

link to broncos bears?

Since 4th qtr 5 min left...Tebow has over 100 yds passing. unreal.

If Tebow didn't suck for 58 minutes they would have whooped Chicago.

Wow, what the hell is going on? Tebow can't lose when he tries. Suck it Chicago, you guys suck!

Tebow does it again! I'm in utter disbelief! Lions game up on Bears, so I'll take it...but we all know there will be non-stop Tebow talk again this week. *rolls eyes*

zyxt9 said:
Tebow does it again! I'm in utter disbelief! Lions game up on Bears, so I'll take it...but we all know there will be non-stop Tebow talk again this week. *rolls eyes*

Better than "the Lions are dirty" talk.

Woooow yet another "Tebow-time" game and in OT for a GW FG the sports MSM just loooves this shit....

::)

Next week Tebow gets NE...we'll see if he can pull off another miracle. It'd be nice if Denver wins and SD loses against Baltimore...that way SD has nothing to play for when they come to town on Christmas Eve.

Back