Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions at Raiders Week 15 Thread

I hope we start running the ball. The Raiders will crumble mentally if we start to run all over them.

tigers99888 said:
Eric Wright needs to go as well.. Dude is a molotov cocktail..

nah. he reminds me of bly in his prime. He'd give up big plays once in a while, but always had a ton of big plays.

PI leads to Raiders needing to punt, Lions quite obviously need to score on their ensuing possession here, and on a TD, rather than a FG.

af1991 said:
I hope we start running the ball. The Raiders will crumble mentally if we start to run all over them.

it better be keiland running it then, because kevin looks terrible today.

Every time I see Houston FAIL to tackle on that slant it pisses me off.

That local weather segment (on CBS) was just brutal. That chick was nervous as shit. I thought she might say...and boom goes the dynamite.

Back