Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions at Raiders Week 15 Thread

thundernlightning said:
anyone else smell the playoffs?

10 and we're in for sure but we might not need to win again to make it. We're definitely in the driver's seat.

I was so freakin' worried about this game...I really didn't believe the Lions were gonna do it...almost...ALMOST...locks a playoff...

Go Lions!!!

Beat them Chargers, and the Lions can't be caught!!!!

Huge, Huge, HUGE win Lions..

Thx, but they're fucking killing me with the roller-coaster-like suspense..heh!!!

Turok said:
Huge, Huge, HUGE win Lions..

Thx, but they're fucking killing me with the roller-coaster-like suspense..heh!!!

You can't say we're boring anymore.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I thought after the fumble we were through. So glad to be wrong.

I think that is one thing everyone should have learned from this season. We are not out of a football game. These comebacks are insane.

I want to see the fucking highlights but ESPN and NFLN are on Tebow and Bradys dicks

Wow... I am so happy right now I am shaking... What a freaking fantastic comeback...

manchild98 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I thought after the fumble we were through. So glad to be wrong.

I think that is one thing everyone should have learned from this season. We are not out of a football game. These comebacks are insane.

No doubt brother.

No less than 4 NFC teams are tied @ 7-7 behind the Lions and Falcons @ 9-5, sooo...and obviously NOT that I expect or wish for this potential scenario, (hoping the Lions will win both games or at least one of their last 2 vs Chargers and @ Packers) but which 2 would make the playoffs, and which 5 wouldn't (since the NFCE-leading Cowboys could also be 9-7, as they could conceivably win vs Eagles and then lose @ Giants) if ALL of the above 7 were to wind up tied @ 9-7 after Week 17....hmm?!?

Edit: nvm, just read the other playoff thread, please Lions, just make us fans happy as all hell, by winning next Sat vs the SD Chargers on Christmas Eve @ home, as that would be the best (and only) present, that I would get if they do it ....heh!!

Screw you to all the guys who said me starting the thread would be bad luck!! lol jk
it was one helluva game though. im still in shock.

Back