Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions at Raiders Week 15 Thread

imthetruth

Here you go fellas. I've always wanted to start a gameday thread. haha

GO LIONS!!

uh oh, last time grandy didn't start it we got blew out by the Bears on the road.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":g92b1obp]Yeah but then someone might scream at me.

What good is having authority if you don't stand up for whats right?[/quote:g92b1obp]

Yeah well. I'll let Monster handle it. I think I'm already on double probation :)

Changing your SN from Grandy to The Detroit Yellow Flags may have kilt off your positive vibes game thread creation, not that I really believe in any of that stuff anyway.

When the team decides to grow a brain, I'll go back to my old SN.

As long as Grandy's blessed this thread. Any objections? One objection = Deleted.

Any game links? The stupid Fox affiliate here in Tucson has INFOMERCIALS instead of the game. So I'm stuck with the damn Cardinals once again on CBS.

Romneybot said:
When the team decides to grow a brain, I'll go back to my old SN.

I've been waiting for the franchise to field a team and hire a GM who presides over a coaching staff that have finally grown a brain for ~45 years now, so don't hold your breath as well, otherwise you'll likely turn a deeper shade of blue than Honolulu...

I believe that Mayhew & esp the Schwartz "might" be the very closest that they have come yet to doing so, but he very deeply disappointed me, by so Suhley losing his composure after the Niners game, the jury is still out on his ~2 1/2 years tenure, post Marinated 0-16, and we will see what happens (or not) during the remainder of this season, the possible playoffs, and the following off-season as well as next season.

Back