Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions signing Boldin for 1year

You're right actually, forgot he went right after. :cheers:

I remember being at the draft party in Detroit when we drafted CRog. I was begging for AJ and fell to my knees when we picked Rogers lol. It was mixed emotions all around....I felt like crying lol

I remember being at the draft party in Detroit when we drafted CRog. I was begging for AJ and fell to my knees when we picked Rogers lol. It was mixed emotions all around....I felt like crying lol

Him and Boldin both tore it up in that first game of shit defenses. Talk about blowing your wad early!

Him and Boldin both tore it up in that first game of shit defenses. Talk about blowing your wad early!

Rogers had the talent. His work ethic was pathetic and he just wanted to party. Everybody knew it but Millen is a retard and went after the kid from Detroit lol.

Good route runners in tate and boldin. Little worried about our speed at wr. Hopefully jones can take the top off to make room for these guys underneath.

I'm sure you were "begging for AJ" at the time Tonyballs. I'm sure you don't think you've been wrong about your draft analysis. You probably wanted Tom Brady in the 4th round too right? (eye roll)

I liked AJ over Rogers too...but if McGahee hadn't torn up his knee he would have been my top choice

Boldin looking good so far. Huge upgrade in slot from Kerley. Hope tj jones still gets playing time though

I'm sure you were "begging for AJ" at the time Tonyballs. I'm sure you don't think you've been wrong about your draft analysis. You probably wanted Tom Brady in the 4th round too right? (eye roll)

That's just silly. I wanted Brady in the 2nd.

Back