Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions VS. Vikings Predictions

Lions 38 Vikings 14..... Crush this franchise any time you can.... I hate the Vikings...

Peterson will break a few long runs, but i see their offense stalling in the red zone. I think our front 4 is going to in Mcnabbs face all day.

Lions 20-10

ESPN panel all pick the Lions again. Accuscore has them 52% favorite. Madden simulation is 31-17 Lions. The kool-aid is mighty tasty right now.

Peterson will have a good game but will only score once. Our offense keeps rolling.

Lions 38-13

cmlfactor said:
ESPN panel all pick the Lions again. Accuscore has them 52% favorite. Madden simulation is 31-17 Lions. The kool-aid is mighty tasty right now.

I wonder how many times they had to simulate to actually get that score...

With how the team is ranked I'm amazed we scored more than 21...

zyxt9 said:
Lions 45 - 13 as they remain extremely focused and continue to work on the elements that need improving. Tulloch and Durant earn their $ this game, stopping AP regularly (under 80 yards for the game). Lions big lead forces the Vikes into passing mode and it snowballs from there.

I totally missed on the points but will take any win. Nailed the AP rushing yards tho! lol

Back