Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Win 5-0 For the 1st Time over 50 Yrs

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure its been like 46 years since the packers went 5-0, why hasn't that been reported in the media?

adam86107 said:
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure its been like 46 years since the packers went 5-0, why hasn't that been reported in the media?

because they won the super bowl and everyone expected them to be this good.

b/c the NFC Lions are the feel-good story of this NFL season so far, along with the Bills in the AFC. I shudder to think of what might happen though, if the Lions lose a few games in a row, not that I want or expect them to, but the longer that the team goes unbeaten, the more they will become hyped in the media, and the higher the pressure becomes to keep winning, and the more motivated those teams will become that they are still scheduled to play from now on, IMO. Many teams that will likely pull out all of the stops to try to be the first team to beat them, just like the SB champ Packers also have a target on their backs, still unbeaten or not.

Detroit needs to have some winning seasons or else we'll be called same old Lions, here we go again or pretenders. That's if we lose 2-3-4 in a row.

Still hope for the Lions and Pack to enter Turkey Day undefeated! Would luv to see that and the Lions whoop em. Naturally the "undefeated season" hype would become the norm...but that sure beats "winless season" ridicule.

Isn't that like week 11? If the Lions are 9-0 at that point I might just give 100$ to everyone in this thread.

Even packers fan?
laugh.png

Back