Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LSU making Iowa look like clowns

josh200612

Not one pass just running the ball down their throat. I'm jealous and it's not fair!

Thanks Brady for making Michigan a laughing stock at football.. glad I am watching hockey...

Iowa lost by 7.

yeah, when I saw this thread title, I checked scores, and saw it was like 14-7, although LSU scored went up by 14 after that.

then I considered the source... same guy who said he couldn't wait to see ohio destroy Michigan this year.

yeah, when I saw this thread title, I checked scores, and saw it was like 14-7, although LSU scored went up by 14 after that.

then I considered the source... same guy who said he couldn't wait to see ohio destroy Michigan this year.

220 Rushing Yards

82 Passing Yards

If they had Mettenberger they would of blew the roof off of Iowa.

Clowns.

They beat that ass up with a QB in his first start and Michigan had trouble with them and gave up the game. End of story.

Lsu beat that ass by 7.. you are the dumbest person on this site.

but keep going on about how great Lsu is by scoring basically 14 points on a neutral field.

Lsu beat that ass by 7.. you are the dumbest person on this site.

but keep going on about how great Lsu is by scoring basically 14 points on a neutral field.

They didn't score until the third and fourth quarter. 3 turnovers 2 interceptions and 1 fumble. If you actually watched the game you would know they made them look silly out there until the freshman threw an interception that got Iowa back in the game. I don't know why you guys try to fight over this lol I was just pointing out how bad our team is.

Last edited:
No, no, Josh. Michigan is on the right track. It's only OK when certain posters complain and it's not OK when others complain.

Hoke says everything is ok and Michigan will be better when their players get older, nothing they can do about it.

No, no, Josh. Michigan is on the right track. It's only OK when certain posters complain and it's not OK when others complain.

Hoke says everything is ok and Michigan will be better when their players get older, nothing they can do about it.

so that means LSU beating Iowa by 7 made them look like clowns?

so that means LSU beating Iowa by 7 made them look like clowns?

Pretty sure this was posted during the game and it was probably true when Josh posted it. Sometimes a final score is not indicative of how the game went. I didn't watch, so I can't comment directly. Did you watch?

Pretty obvious where Josh was going with this post, though. He is madly in love with Miles. I think there are better candidates out there.

Of course, I'm not ready to give up on Hoke, but I really would like to see some fresh faces on his staff considering that I really don't think Hoke does much except trumpet Michigan.

The post was made after LSU's first drive, where they scored a TD without passing the ball once.

I haven't given up on Hoke yet but I'm pretty close. He needs to win the Big Ten or at least go to the Big Ten Championship Game next year or else he needs to leave.

Either way, Les will never leave LSU for Michigan, whether Michigan wanted him or not. He might use Michigan to get a raise, though.

Either way, Les will never leave LSU for Michigan, whether Michigan wanted him or not. He might use Michigan to get a raise, though.

I bet he will if the opportunity comes around again! I would like John Harbaugh too. I think that's the only coaches on my wish list.

Back