Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

M football name game.

Erik (soup) Campbell

although i think we are starting to repeat names

How is following Yale VanDyne with Bill Yearby not getting it?

Steve Smith.

Because you're supposed to take the first letter of the preceding last name in this case "VanDyne" and use that letter for the next players first name. So in place of Bill Yearby it should be somebody whose first name starts with a 'V'. But nobody really seems to care and neither do I.

Because you're supposed to take the first letter of the preceding last name in this case "VanDyne" and use that letter for the next players first name. So in place of Bill Yearby it should be somebody whose first name starts with a 'V'. But nobody really seems to care and neither do I.

Oh.

I thought you could go either way; either match the first letter of the last name with the first letter of the first name, or match the first letter of the first name with the first letter of the last name.

Rick Leach.

Oh.

I thought you could go either way; either match the first letter of the last name with the first letter of the first name, or match the first letter of the first name with the first letter of the last name.

Rick Leach.

Leon Richardson

Back