Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mayocks Top 5 By Position

lionsftw said:
Oh I know, just stating why about Olsen. Martz liked them blocker TE's not the TE/WR hybrid types.
which is odd since he didnt keep them in to block until after week 6.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
kingofdetroit57 said:
I'm with ya. I think the Bears are going OL or WR and may reach for one of the two.

They are f'd. They have to rebuild an Oline, wideouts + TE, Their defense is rapidly aging. Way to trade two years in draft picks for a pussy diabetic QB.

I hate the Bears, but Cutler is anything but a Pussy. That team was dogshit and him getting his ass kicked every week doesn't make him a bitch. He was the only reason the first game that the Bears were somewhat in that game

mattymc1111 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

They are f'd. They have to rebuild an Oline, wideouts + TE, Their defense is rapidly aging. Way to trade two years in draft picks for a pussy diabetic QB.

I hate the Bears, but Cutler is anything but a Pussy. That team was dogshit and him getting his ass kicked every week doesn't make him a bitch. He was the only reason the first game that the Bears were somewhat in that game

c'mon dude that game was over in the 3rd quarter...Chicago scored 3 points in the 2nd half...and were 4 of 13 converting on 3rd downs and Cutler averaged 6 yds a pass.

SLICK said:
mattymc1111 said:

c'mon dude that game was over in the 3rd quarter...Chicago scored 3 points in the 2nd half...and were 4 of 13 converting on 3rd downs and Cutler averaged 6 yds a pass.

Oh I completely agree with that but don't you agree based on the stats and the way we dominated, the score should have been more lopsided... And all I meant was cutler got hit so much that game and kept coming back, I just don't think he's a bitch at all.. That was more my point about him not being a pussy

I'm on board the Zach Brown and Cordy Glenn bandwagons.... Glenn looked good as a tackle, contrary to what Slick said.... Once he got his hands on kids like Coples, Ingram, and Upshaw he wasn't leting them go AT ALL. He might have gotten beat once(once by an Upshaw spin move) or twice but who wouldn't by some of the best DE prospects... Also Zach Brown had a great season with good numbers and shows good instincts in coverage. I'd be happy with either of these guys.

kmd47 said:
I'm on board the Zach Brown and Cordy Glenn bandwagons.... Glenn looked good as a tackle, contrary to what Slick said.... Once he got his hands on kids like Coples, Ingram, and Upshaw he wasn't leting them go AT ALL. He might have gotten beat once(once by an Upshaw spin move) or twice but who wouldn't by some of the best DE prospects... Also Zach Brown had a great season with good numbers and shows good instincts in coverage. I'd be happy with either of these guys.

I didn't say it...alot of guys at the Senior Bowl said it , he ended up playing better outside later in the week , but he was an animal inside at OG...which is where he will play as a Pro.

Glenn could be a future stand out as a guard. At tackle he will never be anything more than decent.

Back