Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Alabama prediction thread

jever4321

Since mgeezer isn't stepping up yet I figured someone has to do it. You all know how it works.

I'm afraid this game might be as ugly as the sugar bowl for the M offense. I hope for the same result of that game though. Not knowing what to expect from Either team I'm going to go with a close game, and as much as I hate to do it I'm going to guess,

Michigan - 14
Alabama - 17

how about:

Michigan 23
Alabama 17

or if you prefer

Educated, enlightened, cultural elite 23
ignorant, superstitious, crass degenerates 17

if Geezer DOES show up though, we should fold this thread into his, out of respect; unless he consents to this thread being the official

if Geezer DOES show up though, we should fold this thread into his, out of respect; unless he consents to this thread being the official

I agree. I just felt like the ball was being dropped because he usually had it going early in the week.

Yeah, I mean this one doesn't even have the word "Official" in the title, so by its very nature it's transient.

Yeah, I mean this one doesn't even have the word "Official" in the title, so by its very nature it's transient.

Unofficial Official Tribute to MGeezer Prediction Thread?

Michigan 27
Alabama 24

M defense blocks game tying 46 yard FG as time runs out

Michigan 21- Alabama 17.

Michigan takes a 21-7 halftime lead.
In the second half Alabama slowly chips away, while more or less shutting down the offense.

Alabama gets the ball with a little over 2 minutes left in the game and starts driving.

Michigan intercepts with about 30-40 seconds to go, and runs out the clock. Yay Michigan wins.

GO BLUE!

. . . Well at least I hope it goes something like that.

Last edited:
Michigan - 20

Alabama Man! - 17

Up 14-7 at halftime. Gibbons hits two field goals in the second half. Alabama Man! misses one late third/early fourth that ends up biting them in the ass.

Bama-31.........34
U M - 13.........10

edited because Fitz not playing

Last edited:
Mayweather just put $3m on U of M +14.

Bama 31
UM 20

I wish I had more faith but I think Bama is to deep and to talented right now but we are getting there. I think we keep it close we give them a fight but they pull away late.

Back