Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan - Memphis Game Thread

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Hardaway started so hot, we need to get him going again

yea, he forced his last two shots though. he needs to calm down a bit. Burke hasn't been looking for a shot either since he missed his 3 shot.

another deep 3. we will not win like this.

Jesus Stu seems to be all over the place. I'm trying to follow on game cast as I forgot to DVR. cSeems like he's either turning it over or jacking up a 3 every minute.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]another deep 3. we will not win like this.
I wouldn't say all that..while an inside game is great and you expect to cool down from deep, Michigan has won this way before against some solid teams. Like you, I hope they start working it inside and getting easy buckets though.

Beez said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]another deep 3. we will not win like this.
I wouldn't say all that..while an inside game is great and you expect to cool down from deep, Michigan has won this way before against some solid teams. Like you, I hope they start working it inside and getting easy buckets though.

3pt shots are fine, but when you're constantly shooting from 4 feet behind the arc, your % is not going to be good.

Also gotta say Burke looks pretty damn good. I was uncomfortable without having Morris, but Burke has stepped right in, not as good of a passer, but hes a true PG and for a freshman has a ton of poise(Not to mention a much better jumpshot than Morris)

Burke is a stud. wow, beautiful defense.

and the Memphis thugs come out haha, Good job by Douglas pushing the guys out of there before anything else happened.

Playing OK, but they can play better. Hopefully, we'll get our starting 5 back out on the floor in the 2nd half and take over

Michigan had a chance early to blow this thing out, but fouls and turnovers let Memphis come all the way back and tie it.

Wish we would have kept the lead and not let them come back. We could easily be up 10-15 on them.

Good first half against a good team. We need to play within ourselves and not let Memphis make the tempo. This was the best 1st half we have played so far this year.

wheels002 said:
Good first half against a good team. We need to play within ourselves and not let Memphis make the tempo. This was the best 1st half we have played so far this year.

exactly. i fully expect memphis to come out flying. need to weather that storm and get back into our game quickly.

Back