Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan - Memphis Game Thread

Huge win. We didnt play perfect there is still things to work on but we beat a good team.

Having the size to match up with Black made a big difference... kudos to the bigs for shutting down their best player.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Its so fing funny reading the red cedar board...

I can't imagine why you would go there for a time like this...

Hungry said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Its so fing funny reading the red cedar board...

I can't imagine why you would go there for a time like this...

To see if the sky was falling. They are only on the first step though...

Denial..

Glad I caught the game today, HUGE win. This kind of win goes a long way come Selection Sunday.

Sad I missed the game. Yes, I would check out the Red Cedar Board, that is some fine entertainment. I imagine some Spartans are a little upset over this...

Very nice win... I am so excited for this team....Wow fun game to watch...

I thought Horford really played well. He got some key pts on offense and played great defense and got rebounds.

Finally watched it since I spent all day driving home and somehow successfully avoided the score. Team looked GREAT. Finally. Huge win, let's get Duke tonight.

It was nice how the bench players weren't a liability, even McLemons

Akunne even hit a big 3

Back