Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan - Memphis Game Thread

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
doinwork83 said:
This could be an achillies heel for us all year long. Esp w/ Morgan and Horford. Were going to need McLimans at some point this year...

God I hope not lol

I don't see them facing many teams with the raw quickness that Memphis possesses

thankfully, they are quick and can't shoot...

Yes! WE WANT DUKE! WE WANT DUKE! WE WANT DUKE!

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
doinwork83 said:
This could be an achillies heel for us all year long. Esp w/ Morgan and Horford. Were going to need McLimans at some point this year...

God I hope not lol

haha, the foul trouble part or the needing McLimans part? lol

imagine beating #8 and #6 back to back? we'd be assured of a top 10 ranking. when was the last time we were that high?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tigers99888 said:
I cannot believe NOlan Smith is still playing for Duke..

wasn't he in the draft this year?

yeah, he was. portland drafted him.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Monster ":eek:7b27g1t]

wasn't he in the draft this year?

yeah, he was. portland drafted him.[/quote:eek:7b27g1t]Hmm Cbs needs to update their stats..

ticky tack fouls here. just end it already.

did they just have another violation there? that was a quick 10 seconds if so...

Back