Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan - Memphis Game Thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tigers99888 said:
What kind of money are they feeding to the Memphis program? Luke Walton and Damon Stoudemire are both assistant coaches to joke Pastnor? LOL!!

didn't damon get arrested for drugs several years ago? Maybe i'm thinking of the wrong guy, but it seems like him.

just weed I think but yeah.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]LOL does burke get the assist there?

good question.... Love the pace he plays with. stays calm. I remember Morris as a frosh, turning it over, bricking jumpers, commiting stupid fouls. I remember one time Morris took a 10 foot baseline jumper and blew it off the side of the backboard and out of bounds.....

Im just getting home from work, has brundige got any PT? if so, how has he looked?

doinwork83 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]LOL does burke get the assist there?

good question.... Love the pace he plays with. stays calm. I remember Morris as a frosh, turning it over, bricking jumpers, commiting stupid fouls. I remember one time Morris took a 10 foot baseline jumper and blew it off the side of the backboard and out of bounds.....

i'm sure he'll have those problems at some point this year, but the kid has a bright future.

Back