Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ ND Sucks Pre-Game Thread

Go Blue. Notre Dame sucks. It's kind of a shock to actually have the last Mich. vs. Notre Dame game for the foreseeable future. It just doesn't seem right. I hope Michigan wins by 100 points. I think ND is a little better though.

I think, ND officials chose to drop Michigan from the schedule because Michigan just hasn't been top 25 material in the Rich Rod and Brady Hoke eras. There's always the chance that if your team (ND) faces a non-top-25 team (Mich.) and loses, then you drop in the rankings and never get back to the top 10. If you want to have a top 10 team, you schedule some top 15 opponents and win almost all your games.

Maybe this is a wake-up call for anybody and everybody in the athletic administration at Michigan. Obviously Rich Rod and Brady Hoke have brought about limited success, and, at times, some very bad defense.

What the hell is this nonsense?

Rich Rod & Hoke are a combined 4-2 against your beloved Irish, creating a winning percentage that out paces the all-time 24-16-1 WP.

So you weren't being serious then. Or Sbee logged in as his other username.

Last edited:
Go Blue. Notre Dame sucks. It's kind of a shock to actually have the last Mich. vs. Notre Dame game for the foreseeable future. It just doesn't seem right. I hope Michigan wins by 100 points. I think ND is a little better though.

I think, ND officials chose to drop Michigan from the schedule because Michigan just hasn't been top 25 material in the Rich Rod and Brady Hoke eras. There's always the chance that if your team (ND) faces a non-top-25 team (Mich.) and loses, then you drop in the rankings and never get back to the top 10. If you want to have a top 10 team, you schedule some top 15 opponents and win almost all your games.

Maybe this is a wake-up call for anybody and everybody in the athletic administration at Michigan. Obviously Rich Rod and Brady Hoke have brought about limited success, and, at times, some very bad defense.

In other words, ND is sick of losing to UM.

What. Go Blue, then NDsuxs is better?

In the words of Kenny Powers "you're fucking out"

gameday just got done crushing us for the last 5 min. Paraphrasing the talking points:

-who cares if the game is going away..neither team is relevant
-Michigan has more of an ego problem than ND...they still think theyre coached by bo
-DG has an attitude problem and puts himself above being coached proper fundamentals
-ND isn't their rival...if they want a rivalry start caring about Michigan state and how they beat you every year.

Last edited:
gameday just got done crushing us for the last 5 min. Paraphrasing the talking points:

-who cares if the game is going away..neither team is relevant
-Michigan has more of an ego problem than ND...they still think theyre coached by bo
-DG has an attitude problem and puts himself above being coached proper fundamentals
-ND isn't their rival...if they want a rivalry start caring about Michigan state and how they beat you every year.

If neither rate am is "relevant", show me tv ratings of the game between relevant teams (MSU & Oregon) at 6:30, then show them to me at 7:30. Not relevant my ass. And as far as the DG comments, if someone said that they should be fired. A blue chip QB recruit doesn't switch to WR if he has an attitude problem.

I realize that nobody here takes any of those comments seriously, but I felt like pointing out a few obvious flaws in the arguments.

If neither rate am is "relevant", show me tv ratings of the game between relevant teams (MSU & Oregon) at 6:30, then show them to me at 7:30. Not relevant my ass. And as far as the DG comments, if someone said that they should be fired. A blue chip QB recruit doesn't switch to WR if he has an attitude problem.

I realize that nobody here takes any of those comments seriously, but I felt like pointing out a few obvious flaws in the arguments.

he gave an example of one of DGs td passes last year....had all the time in the world and was holding the ball down by his waist running around like a crazy person. He didn't mean attitude like hes some johnny manziel.....he meant it like that's not the way hes coached and is "too good" to follow coaching tips in order to make him a qb and not just an athlete. I think it was actually a fair assessment which usually lead to his 1 or 2 major mistakes per game. They were comparing him to goldson and this was the reason he gave why goldson was head n heels better than him as a qb.

Back