Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs pO$U

Just in case any of you guys was wondering, that Allison Williams at courtside is not the same Allison Williams as Allison Williams the actress, Brian Williams's daughter.

It's a different Allison Williams.

I read about the camera angle. Said they wanted people at home to see the game as someone there would see it or some shit like that. Sounded like an awful idea.

I read about the camera angle. Said they wanted people at home to see the game as someone there would see it or some shit like that. Sounded like an awful idea.

I've been to many bball games. I never laid down on the floor.

3 for fucking 13 shooting threes., and we are not guarding anyone.

Last edited:
Just a lousy effort ..50 fucking percent. Tired of Michigan teams not playing or being
Tough.

Last edited:
This is awful. Poor shooting, poor effort, and the worst camera angle in bball history. Only ESPN can ruin watching college bball for me.

Getting so tired of other teams getting up for us while we just sniffle in the wind.

Back