Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs pO$U

Another crap shit week if we do not go on a huge run right now. Because the Terps are going to roll this team..

This team just isnt very good. Although I think we all knew that already

Last edited:
At least we can appreciate the speed of the play. I look forward to ESPN televising EVERY game like this.

What a sorry ass performance, seems to me these are starting to occur more often than they should. I'm putting a lot of the blame on JB. When are the whispers of his seat starting to heat up begin?

I hope they do Floor Seats view for Duke vs UNC tomorrow. I think their fans would burn ESPN down. It would be glorious.

Glad I missed this one. Not just for the camera angle either. Same old story it seems.

After a few weeks of season, I temoered my expectations

But find not expect the type of play we gave had last two weeks

Ugh

Just a little structure in the half-court would be an improvement. When you are ameoba-ing all over the floor and miss a shot no one expects, no wonder your transition defense is bad.

Back