Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MLB Playoffs

biggunsbob

Wildcard

Red Sox over Yankees.
Dodgers over Cardinals.

Divisional series. Five game series.
Fucking Red Sox win series 3-1 over Tampa Bay.
Atlanta wins series 3-1 over Milwaukee.
Dodgers win series 3-2 over Giants.
Astros win series 3-1 over white Sox.

Last edited:
Red Sox winning means I have to root for damn Astros or White Sox in America league. Not a fan of the Sox teams.

Why are two 100 win teams playing each other? Dumb this should be championship series.

Red Sox verses Astros in ALCS.
Atlanta verses Dodgers or Giants in NLCS.

Dodgers and giants tied 1-1 top the 8th and 1 out. Classic 0-2 pitch was a good waste ball. Next pitch 1-2 count gets to much of the plate and hitter bounces it off plate for the hit. Oh no Betts up. And they can?t get him out. Single 1st and 2nd only one out. Not sure why he isn?t getting pulled. Seager up. This guy can?t find the plate now. He rebounds and gets the strikeout. Turner up now. Pitching change Doval in.
One pitch and the inning is over 1-1 bottom of the eighth.

Last edited:
Hey does the stupid ?extra innings start with a guy on second? rule apply in this game?

Dodger relief pitcher getting 2 called strikes that are balls. Bad umpire.

Yes no runner on second base in this year?s postseason.

But pitchers have to face 3 batters.

LA 9th look out. Can?t give the defending champs to many chances.

5-3
HBP
Single runners at 1st and 2nd.
Can?t believe they are leaving the kid in ?
Bellinger up. 1-2 pitch was just awful and that is that
Dodger are going to repeat again. Just a awful 1-2 pitch.
Bellinger singles drives in the go ahead run.
Bunt fails 2 outs.
Should been strike three but inning still continues.
Ground out,to first 2-1 bottom of the 9th.

Man I want the Tigers to be good again .

Dumb managing by Giants manager and a dumb pitch by Doval on 1-2 pitch. never once threw him a elevated fast ball.This kid threw over 100 mph in the previous game and he threw Beliinger four 87 mph sliders. This is why you waste two pitches when you have the batter 0-2 and 1-2. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I guess it?s a good thing Justin Turner hit the ball with his body in this at bat, because he sure hasn?t been hitting the ball with the bat that much lately.

Giants 9th

Line out to left.
Error by Seager.

Last edited:
Back