Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

more Hokeness

hungry

penalties causing huge blunders on special teams

playing Smith instead of Johnson

wtf!?!?

if he really loved UM, he'd quit right now

pathetic!!!

Well, Funchess quit

now the defense quit

Funchess wimps out once again. With the exception of the App St game he has not played to any where even close to his potential and what was expected of him. None of the players on the offense that were expected to be the key players even came close to living up to expectations. The only bright spot has been Drake for the last few games, that is it.

He should not be allowed to coach against OSU. Start the search now. See if Jimmy is willing to come here after his season, if not, hire Miles. We will not have a class coming in next year if this continues any longer.

come on, champ. even you can see, this is worse than RR

I know, its your boy, but come on...

I know, its your boy, but come on...

Someday when all the emotion dies down, the dust settles, and history reviews this time period in Michigan football history, it will be noted...

that the fanbase of the University of Michigan ran Rich Rodriguez out of town, and that the University replaced him with Brady Hoke.

Let's not forget that Brandon was a big reason why top names avoided UM after RR left. Now there is a chance some will at least consider the opportunity.

Of course they have to be looking at Shane Morris being the starter next year and will probably put it in their contract that they cannot be fired after 0 wins next year.

Of course they have to be looking at Shane Morris being the starter next year and will probably put it in their contract that they cannot be fired after 0 wins next year.

Wouldn't bet on that. I know it's hoping above hope, but next September, Wilton Speight will have had two spring practices and a redshirt season under his belt, and Alex Malzone is supposedly enrolling early, so he'll have the benefit of spring practice to get reps and a knowledge of whatever offense the new staff wishes to install.

Or who knows, maybe Shane Morris is the guy and the new coaching staff is able to get something out of him.

When you squander a running back you could have rode to the win, you dont deserve any sympathy from us fans. Nussmeier is just as much to blame for this as is Hoke. It's complete BS that we have to bitch about the best RB being put in the game. Johnson could fumble 3 times in a row and he is still a better threat than any other back we have. Its like when Denard would fumble all the time. It sucks and its untimely, but he's the best player and he could break one at any time.

11-2
8-5
7-6
5-7

Wins - Appalachian State, Miami of Ohio, Penn State, Northwestern, Indiana....

hungry, you're right.

I've sat across a bar from both you dudes, and I'm friends with both of you...

... early in the season, I was thinking..."I really don't think this is going to be a losing season...I really don't think Michigan won't be bowl eligible...but if that happens, then, yes...this is going to be worse than RichRod's first season...as shocking and unbelievable as that may be..."

...there's about a snowball's chance in hell that Michigan is going to be able to avoid a losing season, and be bowl eligible...

Last edited:
Back