Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nate Ness signed from ps

Nice Tony, lol. Looks like he might get some pt in the Panthers game. I know nothing about the guy

Went undrafted in 2009 hasn't played in a regular season game since 2011, has 8 tackles in his nfl career.

So, he's a stud in other words?

dang, I cant say mayhew hasn't addressed the secondary anymore....we have nate "fucking" ness! YAY!!!!!

Just took a giant step in shutting down the great qbs in this league. Top 5 backups secondary in the league as of right now.

Honestly guys, why on earth were some of us thinking a legitimate trade/signing to bolster our secondary was imminent? Mayhew doesn't do that.

Last edited:
Honestly guys, why on earth were some of us thinking a legitimate trade/signing to bolster our secondary was imminent? Mayhew doesn't do that.

what exactly does mayhew do nowadays? whens the last time hes made a trade that's worthwhile? Not since Houston and Sims? Whens the last time his draft was considered good? Whens the last time he killed it in FA?

Trade one of the Tight ends for some secondary help...

Yep, my guess is Fauria, his touchdowns he put up last year should be worth something to somebody. If detroit truly has a win now attitude, secondary must be addressed...right now

Yep, my guess is Fauria, his touchdowns he put up last year should be worth something to somebody. If detroit truly has a win now attitude, secondary must be addressed...right now

A "good" CB for Fauria??? lmfao. Cmon man!! This isn't Madden..

A serviceable cb for a red zone threat? Not doable?

Don Carey will be our nickel when he gets back.

Do with that what you will.

Back