Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New from ESPN...

Tigers_fan_1506

Hey all i just got here from the ESPN boards. I dont like the idea of my posts being linked to facebook so here i am!

Many of us came here from ESPN when they changed to the facebook style ultra slow loading advertising rich format.

Welcome to the dark side.

Hey all i just got here from the ESPN boards. I dont like the idea of my posts being linked to facebook so here i am!

Welcome all those from espn making their way over here, I'll try to behave since we are taking on so many new folks..I wouldn't want to be linked in through facebook either to continue posting there, facebook google and others.. there all part of the spy apparatus control grid.

And they can all goto hell!

Many of us came here from ESPN when they changed to the facebook style ultra slow loading advertising rich format.

Welcome to the dark side.

Hey I lived in Fenton. For the past 13 years. Just moved to Arizona in April. Small world.

I finally made my way here too after 13 years of posting on the ESPN boards. It's refreshing seeing so many familiar screen names and a board format that is much more preferable than what ESPN's became. I posted much less in the last couple years...

I'll probably still join in on some of the discussions from ESPN but after reading through some posts on this board for just 15 minutes or so, this actually feels like the way the ESPN boards used to feel like. And without all of the trolls!

I'm genuinely happy that this community exists.

EDIT: And it's awesome to see KC's "Detroit Tigers Team Notes" thread once again. Man, this is what I've been missing...

Last edited:
I finally made my way here too after 13 years of posting on the ESPN boards. It's refreshing seeing so many familiar screen names and a board format that is much more preferable than what ESPN's became. I posted much less in the last couple years...

I'll probably still join in on some of the discussions from ESPN but after reading through some posts on this board for just 15 minutes or so, this actually feels like the way the ESPN boards used to feel like. And without all of the trolls!

EDIT: And it's awesome to see KC's "Detroit Tigers Team Notes" thread once again. Man, this is what I've been missing...

Welcome to the DSF Boards Doak,

Welcome to the board Doak37.

Back