Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC WC Playoff: Lions @ Saints Thread

Great goaline D. they channeled their inner wolverine's from Tues. 14-10 at Half I will take it.

I still don't agree that touching a guys helmet trying to defend a pass should be a PF. I'll never understand that shit, it's not like it was helmet to helmet here people it was his f'en hand! C'Mon man that be some bullshit!

Now we just need a typical Lions 2nd half. How many times have we actually had the lead going in this year?

you know what? i'll take it. we're winning and held them to 10 points. it's basically a two quarter game now and we have a 4 spot.

big difference from the first game....Brees is under pressure.....doesn't have 12 seconds to throw

TigerMud said:
I still don't agree that touching a guys helmet trying to defend a pass should be a PF. I'll never understand that shit

The game ain't the game no more.. How's that for Marlo? haha

TigerMud said:
I still don't agree that touching a guys helmet trying to defend a pass should be a PF. I'll never understand that shit

wouldn't have mattered. a 6 yard penalty. might have actually given them more room if they hadn't called the penalty.

af1991 said:
big difference from the first game....Brees is under pressure.....doesn't have 12 seconds to throw

Actually he has most of the time, pressure was a little better in the 2nd Q but still needs to be even better yet.

justinrose74 said:
Refs screwed us, should be 21-10. Saints get ball too. We're screwed.

Probably 21-14

I have no doubt the Saints would've scored if they had more time which they would have if the fumble was returned.

we did to beat a playoff team. We beat a div winner in Tebow and the broncos.

Of course tony dungy's first comment was that the saints were beating themselves.

wheels002 said:
we did to beat a playoff team. We beat a div winner in Tebow and the broncos.

Meh...they're the Seahawks of 2011.

MalFunkShun said:
Turok said:
Whoa, almost got to Brees.

Held 'em to a FG...Lions hold the lead at the half..

Almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. =/

I'm hoping that the increasing pressure from our D means we turn him into a tackle dummy more often during the second half.

Back