Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC WC Playoff: Lions @ Saints Thread

smayschmouthfootball said:
The CH4 News Schmucks are soft-pedalling the Lions' abyssmal defensive performance.

What's do want them to say?

SLICK said:
503 said:
A Berry doesn't stand a chance to wear a Lions uniform next season. He's gone.

nice prediction today......ya putz.

My bitch ain't even on my nuts like u. U sound like a rose buying, pussy eating, toe sucken type of dude. If you want my number leave a message after the beep.

503 said:
SLICK said:
nice prediction today......ya putz.

My bitch ain't even on my nuts like u. U sound like a rose buying, pussy eating, toe sucken type of dude. If you want my number leave a message after the beep.

you enjoy watching Stanton stand around with his clipboard.

"real talk"....he's done more for this team then Stafford etc etc etc......lmfao !!!!!!!

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
The CH4 News Schmucks are soft-pedalling the Lions' abyssmal defensive performance.

What's do want them to say?

Al Ackerman would have shredded the performance.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]][quote author=byco42 board=general thread=4649 post=112007 time=1325996863]The CH4 News Schmucks are soft-pedalling the Lions' abyssmal defensive performance.

What's do want them to say? [/quote

Al Ackerman would have shredded the performance.

sober or drunk ? Al was a mean drunk

Back