Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nik's dad is sorry for comments

I thought Nik would be a higher projection then 44.... According to Chad Ford projects Stauskas as the No. 44 prospect among potential entries for this year's draft.

Really pleased to see how he is evolving as a playmaker......does the right thing with the ball more times than not....with Morgan and Horford usually the beneficiaries of his penetration

I really think that Stauskus is better this season than Hardaway was last year, but I hope he comes back and plays all 4 years!!

I really think that Stauskus is better this season than Hardaway was last year, but I hope he comes back and plays all 4 years!!

he is if you look at the numbers, and the eyeball test imo.

he's shooting a much better FG%, FT%, better passer/playmaker, and he gets his own offense.

Hardaway benefitted from Burke's creativity whereas Stauskas is getting alot of his offense on his own, and doing it better than Hardaway did.

If Stauskas sticks around all 4 years, he's going to break a ton of school records.

But note he will decide later not a definite I am staying
I just hate thus two year stuff in general

Well, if he works his way into being a top 10 pick, he should go. I don't see that happening, though.

I think we will get three years from Stauskas....maybe. If he continues to play at this level throughout the rest of the season and in the tourney, he just might go this year.

Back