Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No thread for all or nothing?

they lost to michigan state. They lost to ohio state. They lost their bowl to south carolina or something. They lost one or two or three other games. The season was overall pretty disappointing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but everybody here knows how it ends already.

DUDE! Spoilers!

Last edited:
The problem with phrases like "All or Nothing," is the bit about nothing.

The problem with phrases like "All or Nothing," is the bit about nothing.

The Team, The Team, The Team is better, and I think the perfect slogan. if I was The Michigan Coach, I would just re-use it every season, but with a couple paragraphs customized to the particular season.

The Team speech would be like our Talmud. It would be the traditional Holy Reading at the first practice of the season. the customized part would be like the Homily.

They lost to Michigan State. They lost to Ohio State. They lost their bowl to South Carolina or something. They lost one or two or three other games. The season was overall pretty disappointing.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but everybody here knows how it ends already.

Yeah, I was kidding. I kind of figured that everyone here would know how it ends.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing. I thought most of you knew you know nothing, but it seems some of you know that you know things.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing. I thought most of you knew you know nothing, but it seems some of you know that you know things.

I know this. But doesn't the fact that I know this mean that I don't know nothing? Oh wait! This is hurting my brain!

if you know you know nothing, you know everything.

if you know you know something, you know something.

if you know you know everything, you know nothing.

Why not just say "You Know Nothing." then?

and include a picture of some Eastern mystical shit

Back