Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Novak

gobluebigjon

http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote

Don't know if this has been posted here or not, I didn't see it anywhere so if it has been, here it is again.
Novak is up for this award for "excellence in community, classroom, character and competition. He is one of 10 finalists for men and it is a fan vote to determine the winner.
You can vote once a day, just need to click the vote now button on the men's basketball section.

Is the link working? For some reason it won't pull up on my computer.

If not, there is a place on mgoblue.com that will link it for you.

I copy and pasted it and it worked for me. No clue what the issue is

Novak is currently in 5th place with 12.1% of the vote. Ronald Nored of Butler currently leads with 18.9%.

I always vote for mich athletes in these things

We had zoltan and Dorian shaw mist recently

Just google lowe's senior class award. Or go to mgoblue I am sure they have link

Back