Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ohio* bout to lose

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Watching this game, if we handle msu pretty well next week, I could see us playing agaisnt wisky in the big 10 championship..

If Dantonio was wise he would pass 70-30.. Not an easy game at all.

That's why I said if we can handle msu lol. But if ohio can put up 27 agaisnt nebraska and miller running on them, then I like our chances. Sucks ohio gets players back for the michigan game though.

Ohio* defense = head hunters. They look like they are trying to injure players.

Fuck 'em. I will NEVER root for Ohio to win. NEVER! I don't give a shit if an Ohio win puts us into the B1G championship game, I will NOT root for Ohio to win.

It hurts not getting Jonathon Hawkins... I bet he's rethinking his commitment right about now..

Jever4321 said:
Did Palini just kiss Fickell on the neck?

Fag!

Fickell really just looks lost. Reminds of Bill Frieder. Doesn't do any coaching during a game. Just stands there with a bewildered look on his face.

bphillips4gg said:
Fuck 'em. I will NEVER root for Ohio to win. NEVER! I don't give a shit if an Ohio win puts us into the B1G championship game, I will NOT root for Ohio to win.

If they sent Ohio State to the Olympics to represent the US, and they were playing Iran, I would be really torn.

alonzomoseley said:
bphillips4gg said:

If they sent Ohio State to the Olympics to represent the US, and they were playing Iran, I would be really torn.

Sorry for using "State". Forgot.

alonzomoseley said:
alonzomoseley said:

Sorry for using "State". Forgot.

yeah you can lose your wings for that these days lol.

[flash=350,287:d42c7zyd]http://www.youtube.com/v/nx3-sxhewlo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:d42c7zyd]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Back