Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Old Fart hits two holes-in-one in same round in MI

Michchamp

Link.

He was playing at the Eldorado course outside Mason, MI.

I am happy for him; I know how important hitting a hole-in-one is to old farts. the odds of doing that twice in one round are astronomical.

my grandma hit one once and had the plaque the course gave her mounted in her kitchen for all the remaining years of her life.

Link.

He was playing at the Eldorado course outside Mason, MI.

I am happy for him; I know how important hitting a hole-in-one is to old farts. the odds of doing that twice in one round are astronomical.

my grandma hit one once and had the plaque the course gave her mounted in her kitchen for all the remaining years of her life.

I own golf clubs, and I used to use them, more often to smash or hurl into a water hazard than I used them to play golf, because only occasionally when I took aim to hit the little ball could what I was doing be described as actually playing golf.

It's a tough thing to get good at - at least it was for me.

I'm happy for the old bastard though. Maybe he should play the lottery today.

I rarely play, but have my moments.

playing around here sucks until about October when the humidity eases.

I hated it when i was a kid (playing with my grandma or my dad), but in grad school started golfing with friends, and drinking while golfing, at the UI course. It was a lot more enjoyable when you can do that.

Actually, everything is more enjoyable when you can do that.

I play at least once a week and I'm a pretty good golfer. I've never had a hole in one. Good for him.

I had a nice 68 a few days ago...

Controller was working good.

My best was 48 on 9. Due to health I haven't golfed, outside of a driving range, since I was in my early 20's. I always had fun regardless how bad I was.

Golf was fun to play before the back issues . Had on drop 6 inches from the cup on par three once way back in the early 80’s. Never was any good at it though.

Back