Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ON to Texas..

tigers99888

They are going to be tough.. I can honestly say they looks like the best team in the postseason so far... Beltre and Napoli are simply unreal.. They have a lot of lefty pitching.. The offense needs to wake up.. Here's to the Tigers getting to those pitchers like the regular season!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK, Texas doesn't scare me like the Yankees do. Det HAS to hit much better in the next round.

Texas in Texas is a little scary, Texas in Detroit.....no, they suck here.

I agree Texas sucks in Detroit, but they have a mashing lineup.. They are better than the Yanks IMO..

Enjoy it tonight, I don't even know who Texas is right now! Just enjoy it, beating the Yanks!

Yankees were the scary team and we beat them. Detroit in five or six

Ogando was the only pitcher for the Rangers who won vs the Tigers in the regular season, the Yankees also were the team that I was most worried about losing to. But obviously our offense performed mostly poorly in the ALDS, they need to wake up pronto vs the Rangers.

Well I wouldn't say the Yankees were tops.. I'm still more worried about the Rangers, but the Phillies ultimately scare me if we happen to make the WS... Then again they could lose tomorrow..

tigers99888 said:
Well I wouldn't say the Yankees were tops.. I'm still more worried about the Rangers, but the Phillies ultimately scare me if we happen to make the WS... Then again they could lose tomorrow..

Definitely rooting for the Cards and Diamondbacks.

I would rather face the Phillies then the Cardinals. Just don't wanna see them in ANOTHER WS. lmao

pr0tege said:
I would rather face the Phillies then the Cardinals. Just don't wanna see them in ANOTHER WS. lmao
NO way.. I want NO part of Lee and Halladay... The Cards are certainly a thorn however..

Yankees>Texas...Texas has better starting pitching but no way do they have even close to as tough of a line up to get through in the post season. Texas' pitching isn't all that great anyway but then again Detroit just made the Yankees staff look tough. Wake Cabrera and Victor up and I'll say Tigs in 6. Make that an easy going 6. ...3 games to 1 lead after 4.

tigers99888 said:
pr0tege said:
NO way.. I want NO part of Lee and Halladay... The Cards are certainly a thorn however..
Bring on Arizona!! Sure would be great to provide some crowd noise for the Tigers down here in AZ!

Now Ogando didn't start against TBR, 3 relief appearences. So I wonder if he starts against Detroit since he's pitched well against us? And Wilson is a nice pitcher but I think our RH lineup will put some numbers on him.

Beez said:
Yankees>Texas...Texas has better starting pitching but no way do they have even close to as tough of a line up to get through in the post season. Texas' pitching isn't all that great anyway but then again Detroit just made the Yankees staff look tough. Wake Cabrera and Victor up and I'll say Tigs in 6. Make that an easy going 6. ...3 games to 1 lead after 4.
Maybe on paper Texas has a better lineup but the Yankees are scary. They had so many chances to blow game 5 wide open but didn't. It seems like every at bat is a struggle the way they work the count. The Tigers shud be very proud of the way they held on.

Texas has some thumpers but they don't grind out there AB's and drive you crazy and drive the pitch count up like the Yankees. guys like Cruz, Napoli, Moreland and even Andrus are pretty free swingers.

Back