Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

Better not overlook Colorado next week. I don't care who they are playing, they're up 49-0 at halftime. Think the opponent is Idaho State.

Clemson, Georgia, and Oklahoma State should be demoted on the AP Poll. If you are really ranked in the top 10, you should beat an FCS school by at least 10. Clemson and Georgia didn't.

Virginia Tech up 14-0 now down 17-14.. tech has committed like a billion penalties in a row .

Iowa crushing iowa st.
Arkansas beating tcu.
Illinois hanging with unc.

Well yeah, that goes without saying. OK State lost to CMU at home. They'll drop out and probably won't even get any more votes to be in the top 25.

Great effort by Turpin for tcu on the punt return.

Great pass play to turpin.qb getting hit as he threw it. Very nice.

Last edited:
I was kind of rooting for an upset with TCU vs Arkansas. But if TCU earns this comeback, then good for them. Arkansas is not that bad of a team- medium grade SEC team.

Since 2013 Arkansas has blown 6 games in which they lead by 10+ points. Or something like that.

Arkansas cramping all night in the humidity.

Same thing happened to the local high school team I follow. We score 3 td's in first 7 minutes of first quarter. Up 21-0 we had to hold on for a 21-19 win with guys dropping like Flys with cramps.

Arkansas td. That was easy. Bad penalty by Hill with throat slash after tcu td. Gives Arkansas great field postion on kick.

Last edited:
A fake fg on third down would have scored easy with Arkansas selling out for the block. I understand why teams kick on third down but I hate losing the play.

Back