Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

PC Culture Says "Lynch" is Racist

Melissa Harris perry. Same dummy that recently claimed star wars is racist because Vader is in all black, with a black voice, but a white actor inside. She should have been fired a long time ago.

shows need to stop having good/bad guys. everyone should just be on the screen. they shouldn't move or talk. and they need to all wear a grey colored outfit, have grey makeup, grey contact lenses, grey hair....

OH FUCK!!! I just picked on all of the older people with grey hair!

ok, time to gouge everyone's eyes out so we cannot differentiate by color at all. probably need to remove all sensory organs while we are at it. anything that provides feedback about any type of difference in the world must be eliminated!!! soft/hard...loud/quiet...salty/sweet...

only way to move forward as a civil and non-discriminatory society...is for everyone to die apparently. time for the universe to hit the reset button and have a giant asteroid kill 99.5+% of all life again.

shows need to stop having good/bad guys. everyone should just be on the screen. they shouldn't move or talk. and they need to all wear a grey colored outfit, have grey makeup, grey contact lenses, grey hair....

OH FUCK!!! I just picked on all of the older people with grey hair!

ok, time to gouge everyone's eyes out so we cannot differentiate by color at all. probably need to remove all sensory organs while we are at it. anything that provides feedback about any type of difference in the world must be eliminated!!! soft/hard...loud/quiet...salty/sweet...

only way to move forward as a civil and non-discriminatory society...is for everyone to die apparently. time for the universe to hit the reset button and have a giant asteroid kill 99.5+% of all life again.

Let_That_Be_Your_Last_Battlefield.jpg

how come "politically correct" only has a liberal connotation? if those words have any meaning it should at least be a neutral term.

Remember "freedom fries?" Insisting no one use the phrase "civil war" to describe what was a civil war in Iraq? using "war of northern aggression" or "war between the states" instead of "The Civil War?" Declaring there's a "war on christmas" and flipping your shit if someone says "happy holidays" to you?

all of those are or were equally, if not more annoying.

how come "politically correct" only has a liberal connotation? if those words have any meaning it should at least be a neutral term.

Remember "freedom fries?" Insisting no one use the phrase "civil war" to describe what was a civil war in Iraq? using "war of northern aggression" or "war between the states" instead of "The Civil War?" Declaring there's a "war on christmas" and flipping your shit if someone says "happy holidays" to you?

The difference is that I expect it from the right. They've been crying about that shit for years. But the Liberal PC movement has exploded in the last few years with Social Justice Warriors. Between them, anti-vaxxers, and Muslim apologists, its really far past the line of common sense.

So if I'm understanding your point correctly, we need to be more PC when we are being PC...about politics, correct?

So if I'm understanding your point correctly, we need to be more PC when we are being PC...about politics, correct?

No...you're missing it completely.

We need to be a less PC with people who are being PC.

"Thank you for shopping with us and happy holidays."

"I don't to say happy holidays-I say Merry Christmas-so go fuck yourself, fuck your mother fuck your goat, and cancel my transaction, you politically correct secular progressive motherfucker."

Now that is what I call standing up to PC.

No...you're missing it completely.

We need to be a less PC with people who are being PC.

"Thank you for shopping with us and happy holidays."

"I don't to say happy holidays-I say Merry Christmas-so go fuck yourself, fuck your mother fuck your goat, and cancel my transaction, you politically correct secular progressive motherfucker."

Now that is what I call standing up to PC.

I can't help but picture this as a Jules Winnfield moment. :D

I don't associate being PC with the right or left. Of course, I am not obsessed with the entire "right / left" thing either.

This might be a good point if any of it were true. Sadly, like much of what you post, it's complete horse shit. The idiots who said Freedom Fries weren't trying to force the rest of the country to adopt it because they were offended by the term French Fries - they were just idiots trying to make a point. The War of Northern Aggression wasn't pushed by Conservatives - most likely by racist Southern Democrats. And most importantly, it's not the people who hear "happy holidays" that flip their shit, it's the folks offended by "Merry Christmas" that do that.

Last edited:
This might be a good point if any of it were true. Sadly, like much of what you post, it's complete horse shit. The idiots who said Freedom Fries weren't trying to force the rest of the country to adopt it because they were offended by the term French Fries - they were just idiots trying to make a point. The War of Northern Aggression wasn't pushed by Conservatives - most likely by racist Southern Democrats. And most importantly, it's not the people who hear "happy holidays" that flip their shit, it's the folks offended by "Merry Christmas" that do that.

funny how when people you support do it, it's not an issue of political correctness, only when others do. what a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the building still at gym?

Maybe they should change the name from "Lynch Memorial" to "Clyde A Memorial."

That would both remove the offensive word but still honor the guy.

Plus it would open the door for some cool nicknames like "CAM Hall" or simply "the Cam."

"I'm about to go hit the cam for a workout."

"I met this hot chick while I was working out at the cam."

If the students wanted to get edgy they could call it "fuckin' A Hall."
what if they built a new gym and turned the Hall in question into a yoga studio? They could name it "Clyde A Lynch Memorial Hall" and call it the "CALM" Center...

Amazing that nicknames like "Spartans" and "Wolverines" are acceptable. I mean, where is the college team with "Helots" as a mascot? And how can an animal that is aggressive and antagonistic permitted as a nickname?

I propose:

Michigan State Tillers
Michigan Pocket Protectors

Amazing that nicknames like "Spartans" and "Wolverines" are acceptable. I mean, where is the college team with "Helots" as a mascot? And how can an animal that is aggressive and antagonistic permitted as a nickname?

I propose:

Michigan State Tillers
Michigan Pocket Protectors
If you knew what happens to burrowing animals, worms and bugs when land is tilled you'd realize how horrifying and offensive that moniker is. You might as well propose we call ourselves the Michigan State Mass Murderers!

If you knew what happens to burrowing animals, worms and bugs when land is tilled you'd realize how horrifying and offensive that moniker is. You might as well propose we call ourselves the Michigan State Mass Murderers!
The Michigan State Climate Killers (since farming is lethal these days)
The Michigan Warmongering Zionists
The Central Michigan Racist White Supremacy Sustainers
The Eastern Michigan Xenophobic Animal Rights Mockers
The Western Michigan Atavistic Clingers to a 19th Century Industry Rube Lovers
The Oakland University Usurpers of the Ursus arctos horribilis Species and Subspecies Trophy Hunters

Last edited:
Back