Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Roll tide!

Did I just hear that Urban is going to do halftime analysis?

God damnit

McCarron can thank being a QB for ending up with that babe. He's a dork in any other profession.

I hope Millner ends up in a Lion uniform. Dude is a shutdown corner. But for whatever reason, the Lions are scared to have a good secondary.

I hope Millner ends up in a Lion uniform. Dude is a shutdown corner. But for whatever reason, the Lions are scared to have a good secondary.

if werner, moore and joekel are off the board he becomes the pick imo.

Did I just hear that Urban is going to do halftime analysis?

God damnit

that's not all. I hear Urban will be sending you a personal shoutout:

"to my good friend cmrlily in Northbrook, the most happening place in all of Chicagoland: we'll get some lobster at Ron of Japan next time I'm in town for a conference meeting. And I will also give you a little kiss."

I promised myself that I would put at least $300 on Bama (never have gambled on sports) if they played ND in the championship. Did not care what the spread would be. I am sitting here really pissed that I forgot to put any money on this wonderful ass beating.

This reminds me of the RR beatdowns we used to receive because of the horrible tackling.

Last edited:
that's not all. I hear Urban will be sending you a personal shoutout:

"to my good friend cmrlily in Northbrook, the most happening place in all of Chicagoland: we'll get some lobster at Ron of Japan next time I'm in town for a conference meeting. And I will also give you a little kiss."

That would be a nice gesture.

I don't know what you're talking about, Northbrook is crazy. I can sometimes hear police sirens sometimes (though they are probably coming from Glenview)

Maybe Desmond can punch him first though.

have you ever been to Ron of Japan? I go there sometimes for special occasions. the lobster with egg butter is gluttony at its finest.

so far, this thing is a thing of beauty.

If I was religious, I would bet that poor kid who died when Kelly made him film their practice in high winds, and that girl (or was it girls?) who killed herself after being raped by an unnamed player are up in heaven smiling at the mass disappointment that ND fans are enduring right now.

Back