Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Roll tide!

have you ever been to Ron of Japan? I go there sometimes for special occasions. the lobster with egg butter is gluttony at its finest.

I've heard of it but have never been there. It's on my list. Sounds like it could run about $100 per person.

Te'o should fake an injury, he's losing a lot of money right now...

Last edited:
LOL did you see the ND male cheerleader pointing to the out of bounds line as if the Alabama WR stepped out??

Russell - isn't that the ND player that let Gallon wide open in the UTL game?

I hope ND enjoyed this trip. They won't be coming back for a long time. They had enough fluky BS for a decade's worth of football.

i just read this article about SEC football.

quote: "The total package: the beautiful women, the overwhelming tailgate parties, and the on field domination, that is what I refer to as Redneck Football. I doubt you can comprehend it, and you definitely can’t beat it. Good God, I haven’t even mentioned the majestic quality a game Between the Hedges or the futility of trying to breath in The Swamp. There is more here than one man can cover. I’d need about 80,000 more words to even get halfway through what football means down here, but I’m out of space."

i just read this article about SEC football.

quote: "The total package: the beautiful women, the overwhelming tailgate parties, and the on field domination, that is what I refer to as Redneck Football. I doubt you can comprehend it, and you definitely can?t beat it. Good God, I haven?t even mentioned the majestic quality a game Between the Hedges or the futility of trying to breath in The Swamp. There is more here than one man can cover. I?d need about 80,000 more words to even get halfway through what football means down here, but I?m out of space."

I don't think 'article' is the right word, and you're doing a disservice to journalists everywhere.

Noter dame was a paper tiger. I expected this result. But I'm still so sick of the SEC bullshit. There has to be something to how dominant they SEC has been in the BCS era. Something deeper than over signing.

Noter dame was a paper tiger. I expected this result. But I'm still so sick of the SEC bullshit. There has to be something to how dominant they SEC has been in the BCS era. Something deeper than over signing.

The MGoBlog SCarolina preview said 1/3 of the recruits were from a JUCO or prep school.

The MGoBlog SCarolina preview said 1/3 of the recruits were from a JUCO or prep school.

I need to double check that...that can't be true can it? Maybe I misread.

edit: No easy link and I'm not figuring it out myself.

Last edited:
Bama is going to beat them by basically the same score they beat us (or more if they score again) and ND had a whole season to come together whereas it was the first game for team 133.

Back