Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rousey knocked out in round 2

Sounds like Holm Dominated her..
.59 seconds of the second round.. So much for being the most dominate ever LOL..

Last edited:
I just heard the same on FS1. Her stand up has always been subpar but I thought for sure she would take Holm down easily.

I just heard the same on FS1. Her stand up has always been subpar but I thought for sure she would take Holm down easily.

Me to. I though Holm was a stick compared to RR. But I watched them come to the center of the ring in which RR did not even touch gloves before the fight and when i saw them meet at that point I thought man Holm looks really solid..

That was a perfect fight by Holm, fucking beautiful.

I'm a Rousey fan but I'm a fight fan first and Holm just fucking clowned Rousey. That was amazing, can't wait for the rematch.

Wow
Holm caught RR with a kick right to the jaw out of a clinch.. Dropped her and that was it

That was a perfect fight by Holm, fucking beautiful.

I'm a Rousey fan but I'm a fight fan first and Holm just fucking clowned Rousey. That was amazing, can't wait for the rematch.

Yeah I have no beef with RR. she seems tough as hell But I watch a bunch of Holm's fights and she has some skill's as a darn decent stand up fighter.. I thought she had a punchers chance.

Yeah I have no beef with RR. she seems tough as hell But I watch a bunch of Holm's fights and she has some skill's as a darn decent stand up fighter.. I thought she had a punchers chance.

I had a bad feeling Rousey would try to stand up with Holly. Very, very stupid. I wonder if she uses her brain when they rematch or if her ego causes her to try the same thing again.

They're going to make a fortune on the rematch.

Holy crap she was out when that kick hit her.. I hope she is ok she took a bunch of hits to the head while she was out..

Damn I didn't see the punch that set it up and she just tossed Rousey before the head kick. I thought she would just stand with her also. Egos get in the way of skills sometimes. Being a Rashad Evans fan it reminds me of when he fought Lyoto.

Yeah She thought she could go toe to toe with a banger and was exposed.. Man like S. said they are going to make boatloads of money in the rematch..

Awful .gif but it works for now.

Eu9J7ga.gif

Damn I didn't see the punch that set it up and she just tossed Rousey before the head kick. I thought she would just stand with her also. Egos get in the way of skills sometimes. Being a Rashad Evans fan it reminds me of when he fought Lyoto.

I still get sick thinking of that fight.

Hope she is ok.. I guess she went to the hospital after the fight..

Back