Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So Long, Joey

tinselwolverine

Biden withdraws.

So what’s next?

The only one left who’s worth a shit is Tulsi…and she’s not even a Democrat anymore.

She did get a couple more delegates than Kamala did last time.

Somehow there is someone worse than Biden. And I worry that the dems will vote that person in and we'll be screwed for 4 more years. Of course Trumps scares me a bit too..

I might have to take a 4 year nap at that time.

Kamala and who? Michigan's own Whitmer is a name being mentioned. :p

Now is the time to recognize once and for all that government is not reason and that no one has the authority to rightfully rule over anyone. We are told we are electing our servants, when we are appointing our masters.

The very concept of government is oppressive; it's what it does, and ours is abusing the privilege. Anyone who can't or won't recognize this is blind or complicit.

This will not change, no matter who we elect, but they will continue to spew their rhetoric and reformatory rants on rinse and repeat, and we, the profane, soak it up, because we are sheep in a pen.

Resist, at least in spirit, for starters.

Now is the time to recognize once and for all that government is not reason and that no one has the authority to rightfully rule over anyone. We are told we are electing our servants, when we are appointing our masters.

The very concept of government is oppressive; it's what it does, and ours is abusing the privilege. Anyone who can't or won't recognize this is blind or complicit.

This will not change, no matter who we elect, but they will continue to spew their rhetoric and reformatory rants on rinse and repeat, and we, the profane, soak it up, because we are sheep in a pen.

Resist, at least in spirit, for starters.
Well, George Clooney just came out in support of Kamala.

So at least we have all that going for us.

• Haha
Reactions: Cam
Well, George Clooney just came out in support of Kamala.

So at least we have all that going for us.
Clooney is a legacy celebrity, who stood on the coat tails of his aunt. Without that connection, he's pushing electrical supplies.

Biden's Farewell / Campaign speech from the set that resembles the Oval Office was really off.

He said "sacred" twice in the first minute, borrowed a phrase from Obama's 2008 Convention speech "it's not about me; it's about you."

He wore the blue "soothing" tie rather than the red "alarm" tie.

He looked like he put on 20 pounds.

He was as animated a dead cedar tree.
  1. When did he get upper dentures?
  2. When did his hands reverse in age?
  3. Why was his face so swollen?
  4. Why were there bruises on his chin and forehead?
  5. Exactly how many layers of pancake was applied to his face?
We've all seen Oval Office addresses from the POTUS; this one was not authentic IMO. Something is skewed about it.

Last edited:
Do actors really think someone will get more votes because they throw their support? Dumb people.

Certain celebrities have that kind of pull. Probably not George Clooney though. :p

Certain celebrities have that kind of pull. Probably not George Clooney though. :p
Like who? What actor will get people to vote for a candidate? Short answer, there isn't. Long answer, there definitely isn't.

Like who? What actor will get people to vote for a candidate? Short answer, there isn't. Long answer, there definitely isn't.

These celebrities with cult like followings. Taylor Swift, Beyonce, etc.

These celebrities with cult like followings. Taylor Swift, Beyonce, etc.
Lol, no one is voting based on what they say. That's rediculous. I needed a good laugh. Thank you.

Lol, no one is voting based on what they say. That's rediculous. I needed a good laugh. Thank you.
I think you're dead wrong on that one my dude. A cult is a cult whether it's Trump or Taylor Swift.

I think you're dead wrong on that one my dude. A cult is a cult whether it's Trump or Taylor Swift.
Trump is a politition. And I think more are not voting for him because of who he is or what he says. If Swift said buy this album, okay. But following who she votes for that's a bit of a stretch.

Trump is a politition. And I think more are not voting for him because of who he is or what he says. If Swift said buy this album, okay. But following who she votes for that's a bit of a stretch.
Then why is Trump world attacking her when there was just rumors of her supporting Biden. They know she has pull, might not flip an election but she can pull some voters.

Then why is Trump world attacking her when there was just rumors of her supporting Biden. They know she has pull, might not flip an election but she can pull some voters.
No she can't. People attack her I guess because people are tired of hearing about her. Its like football season all over again.. More about her than the SB. Did she pull you? I want to hear someone, anyone, say they're voting based on her.

No she can't. People attack her I guess because people are tired of hearing about her. Its like football season all over again.. More about her than the SB. Did she pull you? I want to hear someone, anyone, say they're voting based on her.
Well I’m not sure how many 18-25 year old women hang out on the message board here. But here is what 1 post in her Instagram did.

I still think it's a coincidence. But I won't argue the point, many young people can't make up their own mind on stuff.

Celebrity endorsements for president go back as far as I can recall. JFK had "a slew" of celebrity endorsements. Apparently, Harding was the first candidate to gain a celebrity endorsement. Sinatra promoted both FDR and JFK.

It's just another form of mind control that must have some effect, otherwise the powers-who-shouldn't wouldn't bother.

Celebrity endorsements for president go back as far as I can recall. JFK had "a slew" of celebrity endorsements. Apparently, Harding was the first candidate to gain a celebrity endorsement. Sinatra promoted both FDR and JFK.

It's just another form of mind control that must have some effect, otherwise the powers-who-shouldn't wouldn't bother.
Sure it happens. I just doubt people vote for someone based on that. JFK got in because of the mob. What about the ones who don't like Taylor Swift do they vote the other way?

Back