Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So...who's going to the Nebraska game?

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Anyone? Should be a fun game. At home, with two exciting QBs and a shot at a good bowl. Also, anyone know the time yet?

ill be there for my first game at the big house. as far as i know its a noon start. they said it could change.

As long as Chris Spielman isn't the commentator. i think his fuckeye-ness jinxes us.

I'm jealous of those who are going! Tried to get everything in place to go but things just didn't work out. Have fun, everyone!!

jesndave said:
I'm jealous of those who are going! Tried to get everything in place to go but things just didn't work out. Have fun, everyone!!

How does a nice girl like you get -3 karma points?

Some people suck.

in my normal seat in section 22

i just hope our offense is like they were the first quarter yesterday

GO BLUE

I will be there. Only game I could make it to this year. Can't wait for Friday at 4pm! Leaving work a bit early to get up to Ann Arbor!

Why in the world is Terrell Owens going to the Nebraska - Michigan game?

I wondered who would be the 1st to say that....put my money on Mitch n he let me down.

But if you must know T.O. and I will be attending the game. His favorite D1 football team in UM because he loves Tom Brady.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
jesndave said:

How does a nice girl like you get -3 karma points?

Some people suck.

No freaking clue. Oh well :) (And thank you for the compliment!! )

section 8 row 64ish hopefully those are ok seats going with dad and brother

Student section 30 row 43, can't wait hopefully the golf course is open and warmer than the damn Minn
esota game. GO BLUE!

Anybody know what the temp is suppose to be? Guess I could look it up but.......

Beez said:
Anybody know what the temp is suppose to be? Guess I could look it up but.......

but..... you wanted to increase your post count.

FYI - weather is 50s 50% chance of rains cloudy. Yuck. But we all know that the weather never is correct this far out.

Ughh...I really hope it doesn't rain. That would be awful.

Back