Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Status of Denard's elbow update thread

that series devin made some smart moves - what i expected from him like 18 months ago...

and i believe i said something about dileo earlier...

earlier this week i said Hoke explained that in previous hits, the feeling in hand came back i minutes but not this time

maybe earlier this week denard felt okay - maybe he aggravated it - you don't know.. he obviously expected to play as he is suited up. geez give it a rest about hoke said denard would play

Hoke is smart, very smart. Got them to game plan to stop the run and then killed them with the pass. Smart guy. Good coaching.

Chill out, I was being sarcastic here. I know its sometimes hard to tell.

It's not just your post. My dad was saying something to the effect of not being able to trust what Hoke says and so I'm curious as to what he actually said vs how websites reported it. Curses, maybe I'll have to look it up.

Hoke should say that Alex Swieca is the starter this week.

It's not just your post. My dad was saying something to the effect of not being able to trust what Hoke says and so I'm curious as to what he actually said vs how websites reported it. Curses, maybe I'll have to look it up.

Hoke seems to be fairly dishonest either with his words or with his implications when discussing injuries. He is allowed to do this, though and there are probably HPPA implications, as well.

Does anyone not remember them saying it is a waste for him being on the bench and they are trying to get him on the field? That's why he switched to WR not because he couldn't make it at QB. Last year Borges was saying Gardner was more his style of QB in his system (Better arm) they weren't just gonna bench Denard he's a damn good weapon at times. We'll see Gardner compete for the job next year with Shane. They might give it to him since he will be a Senior (Our coaches are loyal as you can tell) Russell might as well get used to holding a clipboard cause he will never see the field again.

You sir deserve a medal.

“Yeah, we feel real good,” Hoke said on the “Stoney and Bill” show on WXYT-FM (97.1). “He’s gotten better each day, feels better each day. It’s a little bit of a different injury, but it’s come back this time a little slower. But he feels good.”

I presume the question was "Will Robinson start?" since this is the quote in articles that say "Robinson will start." There could be wiggle room depending on how it was asked, I guess. If it was "Will Denard start? How's he feeling?" then the "Yeah" could have just been an acknowledgement of the question.

Back