Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stauskas MVP Clips

for some reason it was embedding...hmm

i know these are st marks highlights but did nerlens noel really look like the number 1 player in the current class. im sure he played ok but you would think if he is that highly ranked people wouldnt be able to just drive to the hole and make layups and dunks. from what ive seen of him i really dont think he is the top prospect.

Thanks for post it M... nice stuff... I wonder if that was a state title? Verses Noel's team no less...

Isn't he from Canada? Is it some weird provincial title then? Or am I completely off...

Wow this is the first footage I've seen from Staukas.. this is going to be one hell of a freshmen class next year.. Praying that Mr. Brundidge has a Darius like bounce back sophomore year

Stauskas is from Canada but he's playing ball in Mass.

ldizl said:
Wow this is the first footage I've seen from Staukas.. this is going to be one hell of a freshmen class next year.. Praying that Mr. Brundidge has a Darius like bounce back sophomore year

Yeah it'd be huge to have someone that can handle the ball besides Burke. Nick can handle the ball, but i wouldn't rely on him to be the #2 pg.

Burke-Hardaway-Robinson-Morgan-McGary with Stauskas, Smotz, Vogrich, Horford off the bench.

That is scary good.

That line up should be able to score in all kinds of ways. That being said its time Beilein stop living by the three and start working the ball all over the half court offense. They will have the ability to run a power offense with post presence and also have guys that can hit threes. With Burkes ability to drive and distribute this could be a very good team for the next few years.

Back