Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SU (tucker wont say M) vs Michigan Game Thread

Keep running to the outside. Picking up yards there. Hate coaching the other team, but Michigan has been lucky Sparty stopped throwing the ball, especially down the field.

Um no, he needs to take a little off the ball. He throwing lasers from 3 feet away.

Idk what game you're watching. He's been under pressure the whole game and when he's had time, he's throwing a nice ball. He did miss deep once and that lasy pass went through perry's hands. He should have caught that

Someone needs to go up to Harbaugh and slap him across the face as soon as Wildcat is called to snap him back to fucking reality. I cannot believe he still does it. It has failed 95% of the time. That is not a good percentage.

Haskins needs to be on the field for 80% of the snaps. He has more yards on 2 carries than the other 3 have combined. Keep attacking the edges. They can't run with our skill guys.

Defense just needs to get pressure on the qb. That's it. Lombardi is 5 of 13 but 4 penalties have bailed them out. Beating ourselves.

Idk what game you're watching. He's been under pressure the whole game and when he's had time, he's throwing a nice ball. He did miss deep once and that lasy pass went through perry's hands. He should have caught that

You're crazy they just showed some his shitass passes during this break. He's throwing high, low, and too hard. He needs some touch.

Haskins needs to be on the field for 80% of the snaps. He has more yards on 2 carries than the other 3 have combined. Keep attacking the edges. They can't run with our skill guys.

Defense just needs to get pressure on the qb. That's it. Lombardi is 5 of 13 but 4 penalties have bailed them out. Beating ourselves.

I want Corum back in the game. That kid is a blazer.

I want Corum back in the game. That kid is a blazer.

If they aren't trying to run him up the middle over and over then I'm fine with that.

I don't know what everyone sees in Charbonnet. Haskins is a better power runner and Evans and Corum are both better in space.

Milton has put up 180 yards of offense in the 1st half. No, he hasn't been perfect but he is not the issue. OL has to be better.

Back