Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SU (tucker wont say M) vs Michigan Game Thread

I called it this morning in the Minnesota thread. I fucking knew this was going to be weird. We played against a really bad D and read the press clippings all week.

Unrelated, but i want mike hart back at Michigan. It seems it wouldn't be hard to go get him. Need a bit of Hart on this team. Seems lacking

Yep. Haven't had a 4 star since Hill and Long iirc. Unless maybe St Juste was but he's playing for Minnesota now so lot of good that does.

It's either one or zero top 300 players at the position. The recruiting at CB has been nothing short of atrocious.

Better hold them to a fg. If they get a td, this game is probably over and those overzealous predictions look really bad.

But its not just the CBs. There is zero safety help and they're being exposed because we cant pressure lombardi. Don Brown needs to recognize this shit.

Brown never uses safety help. No matter how bad we're getting torched.

Back