Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh is a fucking mental midget

Can't argue after that play. Hopefully not the next Haynesworth.

I could careless about the hands to the face call he gets EVERY FUCKING GAME...but kicking the guy when he's on the ground , just plain fucking DUMB.

Plus all eyes will REALLY be on him now. Not to mention the possible suspension.

He takes on the personality of his dumb ass coach. We have too much talent to be beating our self game in and game out. We have the most undisciplined team in football. Call me crazy but Shwartz time should be coming to an end after the season. Fire his ass

I wouldn't go as far as to say fire him but Schwartz should take a hefty amount of blame. Penalties were an issue last year and they continue to be this year

Suspend him for the rest of the year give him lots of time to think about it.

Romneybot said:
I wouldn't go as far as to say fire him but Schwartz should take a hefty amount of blame. Penalties were an issue last year and they continue to be this year

We're an undisciplined team, the coach is a hot head and the team looks like a bunch of loose cannons. Every loss, we look like a group of poor sports and that's highlighted w Shwartz. That's not gonna get us anywhere. We have the talent but lack leadership from the sidelines.

He's definitely going to be suspended for NO and I think he may get 1 more game. This is where his meeting with Roger will backfire on him. You went to meet with him about what you can and cannot do on the field and then you go and pull this (driving a guy's hlemt into the ground at least 3 times and then stomping on him). Roger pretty much has to overreact to this situation. Whatever he gets, he deserved.

And he did it in front of a ntional audience...on a day where everyone is watching...including a bunch of people who would normally NOT be watching a game.

manchild98 said:
He's definitely going to be suspended for NO and I think he may get 1 more game. This is where his meeting with Roger will backfire on him. You went to meet with him about what you can and cannot do on the field and then you go and pull this (driving a guy's hlemt into the ground at least 3 times and then stomping on him). Roger pretty much has to overreact to this situation. Whatever he gets, he deserved.

And he did it in front of a ntional audience...on a day where everyone is watching...including a bunch of people who would normally NOT be watching a game.

Maybe Atlanta wasn't making it up what they said we did in that game.

Maybe he can sit down with Goodell again and look at the tape. Fucking clown shoes.

Can't wait to see what Schwartz has to say about it. If he so much as slightly defends him than he's as big of a clown as Suh

No way he gets suspended more than 3 games, Haynesworth got 5 games and what he did was 1000x worse.

This from the official lions twitter:

"Suh says he will only apologize to teammates, coaches and true fans. Says he did not intentionally step on Packers player."

pr0tege said:
This from the official lions twitter:

"Suh says he will only apologize to teammates, coaches and true fans. Says he did not intentionally step on Packers player."

tell him to watch the tape...he wasnt stepping....he was stomping.

Back