Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suh is a fucking mental midget

There must be some truth to this chop blocking or Smith would have been much more pissed about that stomp..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]There is a Youtube video of the whole play in which Evan-Dietrich-Smith is trying to chop block Suh.. The local radio show on 107.3 are saying if you break down the play Suh is retaliating to Smith going after his knees... They are saying it was right to suspend Suh for the leg stomp but no suspension should be handed out.. The Packers even said after the game they were trying to bait Suh because he is a mental midget at times and they knew The Lions would react... Anyway Fuck the Packers and all their bandwagon trolling fans... But that is a good play if that is in fact what the Packers were trying to do...Wish our team was that smart... But no excuse if you are going after a players knees and there had to be a reason Suh was that mad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsIrpJZlzQ

there's no chop block....sure he is double teamed , but nobody goes for his legs...the Pack lineman pushes him to the ground and almost bends him in half..but nobody went for his legs.

Why didn't you show the video that also shows where driver is getting pushed from behind? Lol

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]There is a Youtube video of the whole play in which Evan-Dietrich-Smith is trying to chop block Suh.. The local radio show on 107.3 are saying if you break down the play Suh is retaliating to Smith going after his knees... They are saying it was right to suspend Suh for the leg stomp but no suspension should be handed out.. The Packers even said after the game they were trying to bait Suh because he is a mental midget at times and they knew The Lions would react... Anyway Fuck the Packers and all their bandwagon trolling fans... But that is a good play if that is in fact what the Packers were trying to do...Wish our team was that smart... But no excuse if you are going after a players knees and there had to be a reason Suh was that mad..

there's no chop block....sure he is double teamed , but nobody goes for his legs...the Pack lineman pushes him to the ground and almost bends him in half..but nobody went for his legs.

Bends him in half... I guess your leg cannot snap when that happens.. Almost the same thing as a chop block... But the GR press writer on the radio show was adamant that Suh had a reason to be mad.. Anyway thanks for the update Slick..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
SLICK said:

Bends him in half... I guess your leg cannot snap when that happens.. Almost the same thing as a chop block... But the GR press writer on the radio show was adamant that Suh had a reason to be mad.. Anyway thanks for the update Slick..

are you kidding ?? guys get fucking pancaked all the time , the Pack lineman played to the whistle...and a chop block is way worse then what happened here..

the Lions org issued a statement saying what he did was wrong and unsportsmanlike.

stop making excuses for the guy....he fucked up and stomped the guy.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]].

are you kidding ?? guys get fucking pancaked all the time , the Pack lineman played to the whistle...and a chop block is way worse then what happened here..

the Lions org issued a statement saying what he did was wrong and unsportsmanlike.

Slick.. if you have read everything I wrote i never fucking condoned the leg stomp and agreed with him being kickoff and flagged.. I am just pointing out what a fucking guy said on the radio today... Jesus read what I wrote... I never once condoned the foot stomp... It was on the Huge show today and the press writer Brian van Ochten was pretty adamant in his defense of Suh today.. Again neither Bill or brian condoned the stomp and agreed with him getting kicked out but according to BVO there is more to this then just yesterday. it goes back to last year on thanksgiving too..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
SLICK said:

Slick.. if you have read everything I wrote i never fucking condoned the leg stomp and agreed with him being kickoff and flagged.. I am just pointing out what a fucking guy said on the radio today... Jesus read what I wrote... I never once condoned the foot stomp... It was on the Huge show today and the press writer Brian van Ochten was pretty adamant in his defense of Suh today.. Again neither Bill or brian condoned the stomp and agreed with him getting kicked out but according to BVO there is more to this then just yesterday. it goes back to last year on thanksgiving too..

BVO ??? fuck off....another beat hack that never played a down in his life.

no excuses...none , whether something happened last year , last month or last week.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

no excuses...none , whether something happened last year , last month or last week.

Just trying to get you more information. He may be a hack be he has closer access to the team then you or i do... Something is up... whatever it is... Anyway whatever..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
SLICK said:

Just trying to get you more information. He may be a hack be he has closer access to the team then you or i do... Something is up... whatever it is... Anyway whatever..

more access than I do ?? lol , not much...Schwartz closes practices and media doesn't get a whole lot of interview time with players under Schwartz...

he gets paid to write an opinion , and I've read his shit for a few years now...he's wrong more then he is right.

dont buy into the hype Bob....try and form your own opinion I guarantee you it'll be a more accurate one the Brain Van Ochtens.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

more access than I do ?? lol , not much...Schwartz closes practices and media doesn't get a whole lot of interview time with players under Schwartz...

he gets paid to write an opinion , and I've read his shit for a few years now...he's wrong more then he is right.

dont buy into the hype Bob....try and form your own opinion I guarantee you it'll be a more accurate one the Brain Van Ochtens.

Whatever Slick i don't have to agree with you do I.. I was just passing along information. He said on air yesterday that he had a 20 minute private conversation with jim after last years thanksgiving game because as you know NFL coaches cannot comment about league officials and Jim was swearing every other word about how the Lions were unfairly being targeted by the NFL ref's.. ( Jim seemed pretty pissed after a few calls Thursday didn't he and that is a fact).
I don't think he would lie about this on air.. But whatever.. I have plenty of opinions Slick but when you hear to guys on the radio talk about crap like that it makes you wonder about the NFL.. I never once condoned the Suh foot stomp but there is some validity to the fact the Lions as a team are being targeted by the league.. It is a joke in fact... Other then a few correct calls that crew that refereed the Lions/Packers games was a joke.. There are four really protected teams in the NFL.. Patriots, Bears, Packers, and Cowboy's and I am fucking tired of it..

If or when he get suspended, with Delmas out, who knows about Houston, this defense is hurting.

I agree that NFL officials - while not on the same level as NBA Officials - absolutely call the game according to tendancy.

Nevermind the Hands to the Face, or the Holding, or the Horse Collar calls - those are mostly accurate - sometimes they fuck one up, but they're human.

Pass Interference is a joke in this NFL
Roughing the Passer is a joke in this NFL
Helmet to Helmet contact calls are almost always miss calls. Rarely get that call right.
Chop Blocks are CONSTANTLY missed

Btw, its not just Suh being looked at like that. When you make a play that some question, like Suh taking down a QB you're going to be closely scruinized and labeled, see James Harrison and a few others. Right or wrong, its gonna happen.

The Mad Bomber said:
I agree that NFL officials - while not on the same level as NBA Officials - absolutely call the game according to tendancy.

Nevermind the Hands to the Face, or the Holding, or the Horse Collar calls - those are mostly accurate - sometimes they fuck one up, but they're human.

Pass Interference is a joke in this NFL
Roughing the Passer is a joke in this NFL
Helmet to Helmet contact calls are almost always miss calls. Rarely get that call right.
Chop Blocks are CONSTANTLY missed

I agree with you ...The ref's are a joke and the lions and Packers game get the crew that has that calls the most flags...it makes you wonder...

With defense pass interference and now more offensive calls I like to see the ref let them play a bit before the penalty is called. Not really referring to clubbing the guy before the ball gets there but those down the field, both pushing and pulling - let them play. Its football.

Will someone explain to me why Lee got tossed? Lol has anyone watched the video of the play?

I don't care and it didn't really matter. Just not sure what he was suppose to do lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Will someone explain to me why Lee got tossed? Lol has anyone watched the video of the play?

I don't care and it didn't really matter. Just not sure what he was suppose to do lol

I thought it was for the punch. Pretty sure that's an automatic. Both players threw punches, just they must not have seen the whole thing.

Not sure if that isn't it

Back