Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Suite for a game this year?

gloverunderthere

Hey guys, I'm willing to buy a suite for this year for one of the games and have people from this board come and hang out together. What dates work best for you guys? Obviously I won't do Thanksgiving game or Monday night game. Let me know, I think it would be fun and we can argue about lions football over a couple of beers.

Hey guys, I'm willing to buy a suite for this year for one of the games and have people from this board come and hang out together. What dates work best for you guys? Obviously I won't do Thanksgiving game or Monday night game. Let me know, I think it would be fun and we can argue about lions football over a couple of beers.

Hey sounds cool. I'm down. I didn't renew my season tix this year, so it will be great to get to a game (I am planning on the London one though). Any date works for me. Cheeno.

I might be down for a road trip...since I'm a definite maybe, pick the weekend that works the best for everyone and I'll try to swing it.

I've been to about 5 Lions games but all were on the road (Lambeau x2, Soldier, Raymond James, Metrodome) but have never been to Ford Field/Silverdome for a game.

This would be pretty cool, especially with all the people I "watch the games with".

I can't think of a Sunday that's better than any other.

Last edited:
Hey sounds cool. I'm down. I didn't renew my season tix this year, so it will be great to get to a game (I am planning on the London one though). Any date works for me. Cheeno.

ill be in london too

I assume you two are going to already be in London? Can't imagine someone going there just for a game.

I assume you two are going to already be in London? Can't imagine someone going there just for a game.

Smith usually does all the away games. Me, my wife's a flight attendant so I fly that sweet standby.

Smith usually does all the away games. Me, my wife's a flight attendant so I fly that sweet standby.

Come on, bro. Get me in on this..I can be your long lost child. I'm know I'm older than you but it could work..

The Detroit Lions are playing in London?

I thought the idea was to promote the NFL overseas.

You hitting up all the away games again this year as well? Do you have tickets for London yet? IF so how did you get 'em. I haven't looked into it.

az, car, ne and london, i will be down to 4 nfl cities

Last edited:
You hitting up all the away games again this year as well? Do you have tickets for London yet? IF so how did you get 'em. I haven't looked into it.

i bought mine on ebay off some guy who has season tickets to wembley, doesnt care for american football. paid $120/ea

Last edited:
Back