Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
have fun playing for a sub .500 team for the next 4 years.

That BLOWS, His choice to make.

Good Luck to him. Maybe he can drive down and watch UM win the Rose Bowl.

Guys lets be real.How bad does this really hurt?We already have alot of talent on the offensive line and we are most likely getting Diamond.Hoke and his staff have done an excellent job in there first year of full recruiting.If we get Reeves and Diamond i will be more than happy with that.

gotta go after Diamond pretty hard now or do they go after somebody else?

brianpaul1976 said:
Guys lets be real.How bad does this really hurt?We already have alot of talent on the offensive line and we are most likely getting Diamond.Hoke and his staff have done an excellent job in there first year of full recruiting.If we get Reeves and Diamond i will be more than happy with that.
This hurts because Garnett is a really really good player

brianpaul1976 said:

Reeves I truley believe will be a buckeye because of his connection to camren Williams and I'm not holding my breath on diamond. For him to be considered a Michigan lean for so long and yet still not be committed is a bad sign imo. Kozan I think will be a hawkeye but grant hopefully is blue. All things considered, besides maybe grant and a back-up-plan 3* dlineman, I believe we may be done with this class.

I was more optimistic about getting garnett than any of the other remaining recruits. With him choosing Stanford I just became very pessimistic about the rest of this class.

dokuley said:
brianpaul1976 said:

Reeves I truley believe will be a buckeye because of his connection to camren Williams and I'm not holding my breath on diamond. For him to be considered a Michigan lean for so long and yet still not be committed is a bad sign imo. Kozan I think will be a hawkeye but grant hopefully is blue. All things considered, besides maybe grant and a back-up-plan 3* dlineman, I believe we may be done with this class.

I was more optimistic about getting garnett than any of the other remaining recruits. With him choosing Stanford I just became very pessimistic about the rest of this class.

Where are you coming up with a 3* dlineman?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
dokuley said:

Where are you coming up with a 3* dlineman?
It's on Mgoblog. My guess is that it is Faith Eka but don't quote me on it. This class is beginning to end with a dud, but regardless it is a great class. I guess we will all wait in see how it winds down until signing day. Would like to point this out, if Stefon Diggs hasn't committed anywhere and there is a spot, he still has one OV left and i could see the coaches pushing for it.

If and only if we get the one OV he has left and he does commit, does he land a starting spot? and if so, how hard do the coaches sell him on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back